Saturday 25 April 2009

BV Treatment Runs Riot In The US

by Sara Mayes


THE NATURAL BV TREATMENT GUIDE

- . - the best downloadable book on the net - . -


I struggled to find the right BV treatment for over 8 years. I experimented, at my doctor's advice with various antibiotic solutions, such as clindamycin phosphate, tinidazole and metronidazole. My bacterial vaginosis kept recurring and my body's normal defense against other infections weakened each time I took another course.

I do not mean to say that pharmaceutical prescriptions will never work as BV treatment. They just were not right for me. Short term they were fine. But then it came back. The itching and noxious odor would not go away. Even the best selling brand did no good.

For me, I was lucky. Most women have no idea when they have vaginitis. They display none of the vaginal symptoms I did. Medical science does not even know what is the true cause of a bacterial vagina infection. But there are natural remedies which do work, well they helped me, and they are not due to the placebo effect.

The gripe I have with antibiotic treatment is that it kills off all bacteria, beneficial and non-beneficial. Gardnerella is the real problem as it attacks the natural lactic flora of the vagina. But it is a natural bacterial constituent of the vaginal makeup, normally kept in check by good bacteria, lactobacilli.

Modern drugs kill everything, whereas a natural BV treatment regenerates and fortifies lactobacilli which in turn subdues the bad bacteria. That way, you have a normal working vagina once more. It is actually quite simple, isn't it?

A home remedy BV treatment is discrete, has no side effects and can be employed as often as you like. A decent manual costs under $40 and the herbs less than $15 for a full two-week course. If it doesn't work for you, very little has been lost.

Plus, there are no worries about being embarrassed in front of your doctor. Friends and family don't need to know either. Not just that, you also start to increase your body's immunity to other harmful infections, not just vaginitis.

There is robust evidence for the efficacy of a natural BV treatment. Scientific clinical trials that people can be easily fooled by flashy packaging, when the active ingredients in a herbal remedy are actually more beneficial to health than a synthetic drug.

To put it in a nutshell, why not use a remedy that lets your body get on with its natural healing process? It is a long term benefit which fights germs the way they need tackling. Use it now!

1 comment:

  1. I have been attempting for years to remove my yeast infection and bv that show up every time . They are simply too unpleasant. Whenever I had them I just feel like staying at home. I tried Dr.uwenboherbalhome yeast and bv treatment solution that Michelle referred here online and Youtube channel few months ago and the yeast infection nd bv vanished after a few weeks of using the medication. They’re re completely removed!Contact the herbalist Dr uwenbo:druwenbohherbalhome@gmail.comWhatsapp/Tel +2349052309005.He’s the man for most sexually transmitted infections too, such as Chlamydia, Bacteria vaginosis, Vaginitis, Clitoria infection, Vaginal itching and burning, Gonorrhea, Herpatitis, Scabies, Syphilis. and herpes, hsv 1 and hsv 2 and many more..

    ReplyDelete